[ACCEPTED]-MySQL Error: Sort aborted-mysql
There are at least a few known things to 2 cause this message:
- Insufficient disk space in tmpdir prevented tmpfile from being created.
- Insufficient memory for sort_buffer_size to be allocated.
- Somebody ran KILL in the middle of a filesort.
- The server was shutdown while some queries were sorting.
- A transaction got rolled back or aborted due to lock wait timeout or deadlock.
- Unexpected errors, such as source table or even tmp table was corrupt.
- Processing of a subquery failed which was also sorting.
Check these, and I bet 1 your issue will be resolved.
Please check that you have enough free disk 2 space that MySQL can write to. 'Sort aborted' commonly 1 occurs when there is no disk space left.
More Related questions